The Telecommunications Systems Laboratory (TSL) belongs to the Department of Digital Systems, School of ICT, of the University of Piraeus. Τhe main objective of TSL is to conduct research, development and educational activities in various areas of Telecommunations Systems.
The laboratory activities aim towards:
- Wireless Communication Systems
- Digital Communication Systems
- Satellite Communication Systems
- Mobile Communication Systems
- Digital Signal Processing for Telecommunications
- Antenna Technologies & Smart Antennas
- Signal Propagation
- Software Defined Radios
- RF System Design and Development
- Broadband Transmission Techniques
- Non-ionizing Radiation
- Reconfigurable Digital Systems
- Microwaves and Transmission Lines
- Design and simulation of dynamic spectrum assignment algorithms for cellular networks.